CIG® Capital Advisors Fact Sheet
Download the CIG Facts PDF
- A specifically defined firm that provides services in wealth management, asset management, alternative investments and business advisory services. A primary but not exclusive focus on successful physicians, medical practices, physician groups, hospitals and health care systems along with discerning C-Suite professionals and well-established families.
- Founded in 1997 by Osman R. Minkara, managing principal – B.A. in finance from Wayne State University (valedictorian), AMP (Advanced Management Programme) from the University of Oxford and a joint Executive MBA from New York University, the London School of Economics and HEC.
- Based in Southfield, Mich.
- Known for its personalized, 360° comprehensive financial-planning process; simplified solutions to complex personal & business challenges, accessibility of skills, knowledge and positive client relationships.
- The firm’s client-focused culture strives to achieve an “exceptional client experience” through its embedded core values. Empowering its people, attracting and growing its staff’s intellectual capital, following a specific method of proven processes and technology, and working to continuously improve.
- Experienced revenue growth each year of its existence, despite the disruptive and volatile nature of the economy and financial markets between 1997 and 2015.
- The three business lines of CIG® Capital Advisors annual revenue proportion: Wealth Management/Asset Management (55%), Alternative Investments (30%) and Business Advisory Services (15%).
- In the firm’s Wealth Management business, Assets Under Management (AUM) increased from $17 million in 2007 to more than $200 million in 2015.
- Asset Management developed a proprietary strategic asset allocation methodology designed to be quantifiable and to acutely assess risk tolerance through a multitude of models, measurements, variables and tests to build an investment portfolio reflective of an individual investor’s financial goals.